Your Career at RoomStone®
The team at RoomStone® GmbH consists of architects, construction engineers, material technicians, as well as experts in the area of quality and process optimization. RoomStone® produces and distributes a variety of high performance concrete products and provides related services.
Our unique knowhow ranges from state-of-the art high range water reducers and superplasticizers to high-strength fibres, sophisticated sedimentary elements and optimized grading curves for fine or micro-fine granulates. All of this expert knowledge flows directly into our innovative products and allows us to always put our products one step ahead of the competition.
Sales Manager USA (w/m)
Sales Manager UAE (w/m)
Sales Manager France (w/m)
Sales Manager Spain (w/m)
These will be your tasks
- Setting up a structure of distribution for RoomStone® products – especially RoomStone® Stairs
- Providing initial consultation and selling our products and services
- Acquiring new customers and maintaining existing customers ties
- Identifying new potential customers
- Processing customer inquiries, creating appropriate offers, and following up said offers all the way to final negotiation and confirmation of order
- Planning and organizing sales events (trade fairs, roadshows, telemarketing, industry-specific events, etc.)
You should ideally fulfil the following requirements
- Experience in selling similar products with verifiable success
- Resident in the applicable sales area for at least 5 years
- Native speaker of the language spoken in the applicable sales area
- University qualification or similar qualification gained via verifiable practical experience
- Communicative personality, negotiating skills, and ability to assert oneself
- Consultation expertise and persuasiveness
- Autonomous and efficient work skills and a high degree of target-orientation and self-responsibility
- Pronounced affinity for exclusive high-tech products in the construction sector and the willingness to learn the ropes regarding specialist subjects
- Experience in working with PC, Internet, and MS Office products
- Business fluency in English and German (spoken and written)
- Ideally a profound knowledge of the construction sector (e.g. concrete and/or stair construction)
- Ideally a profound knowledge of the industry and a far-reaching network of contacts to construction companies, as well as potential customers including architects and engineering offices
This is what we have to offer
- A fantastic work environment in a pleasant and competent team
- Autonomous working and the chance to proactively contribute ideas
- Attractive and achievement-oriented payment (a base salary is also possible)
One of the main elements of our company philosophy consists of long-term collaborations with our business partners. As return service for your work we provide an excellent payment and a bright future in a healthy and established company.
Are you interested?
If you are interested in this position, simply send us your application including your salary expectation via PDF and E-Mail to our personnel office at Info@RoomStone.de. We very much look forward to hearing from you.